So… why do you need a website?
1. Well… a website is today’s phone book listing.
This is the single most important reason – so if you’re going to skip the rest, at least listen up here for just a second.
2. Your customers expect it.
It’s a sign of professionalism.
3. You’ve got to keep pace with the competition.
Again, the larger businesses in the industry have been using websites for a long time to drum up business and provide a valuable resource for their existing customers. We all know it’s a competitive environment out there—but with a well designed and implemented website, even the solo tradesperson can play in the same league with much larger competition.
4. A well-designed website can be a lead producing machine for your business.
And talk about profitable
5. You can share your projects with your customers via your website.
You do great work and you’re proud of the craftsmanship you offer.